Nursing Home Abuse
Residents at nursing homes are among the most vulnerable members within our society. Betts and Associates have successful, proven experience at working for justice on their behalf. The financial recovery that can be awarded to victims of nursing home abuse not only goes to help compensate our clients for injuries, it can also work as a deterrent to prevent future victims of nursing home abuse by encouraging all nursing homes to provide appropriate care. If you believe your family member is a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, contact Betts and Associates at 404-577-8888.
We have the skills, resources and experience, to effectively handle a broad range of nursing home cases that include:
- Physical neglect: disregard for the basic necessities of daily living
- Medical neglect: lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to prevent dehydration, malnutrition, falls, and bed sores
- Unsanitary and unclean conditions that injure patients
- Failure to protect from health and safety hazards
- Physical Assault and battery that includes the use of unreasonable physical restraints
- Sexual Assault
- Withholding medication or intentionally over-medicating
If you need advice about the best way to approach and resolve your nursing home abuse or neglect matter, consider Betts & Associates. To request a legal consultation, contact our office at 404-577-8888 to schedule an appointment. We are proud to provide personal service and practical solutions for those with even the most complex legal concerns.