The law firm of Betts and Associates has handled all types of claims on behalf of injured employees. We aggressively advocate for workers to make sure they receive all benefits they are entitled to under Georgia law. We work closely with the employer's insurance company and medical doctors to insure that the injured employee is approved for all the workers compensation benefits that they are entitled to.
We have the skills, resources and experience, to effectively handle a broad range of workers compensation cases that include:
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Serious spinal and head injuries
- Injuries occurring from dangerous machines, tools, or equipment
- Motor vehicle injuries that happen during the course of work.
- Construction accidents that can occur from falls or heavy lifting.
- Scaffolding accidents, ladder accidents, and other dangerous scenarios
- Slip and fall on wet or slippery surfaces.