The tragedy of losing a family member that you love is painful enough. But when that loss occurs due to the negligent, reckless or even criminal actions of another, the pain and anger can be overwhelming. We understand that there is no possible price to put on the loss of a loved one. A wrongful death claim serves an important purpose of making the responsible party accountable and hopefully deterring them from doing future wrong to someone else.
We have the skills, resources and experience, to effectively handle a broad range of wrongful death cases that may include:
- A negligent act by a careless driver
- Motor vehicle, trucking, airplane, and bus accident
- Defective motor vehicles
- Defective drugs
- Faulty equipment or tools
- Property owners who fail to meet safety regulations
- Companies that allow dangerous conditions or fail to meet safety regulations
- Reckless or intentional acts such as murder or assault
- Failure to provide adequate security
- A death during a medical operation or due to the neglect of a hospital, doctor, nurse or nursing home
If you need advice about the best way to approach and resolve your wrongful death case, consider Betts & Associates. To request a legal consultation, contact our office at 404-577-8888 to schedule an appointment. We are proud to provide personal service and practical solutions for those with even the most complex legal concerns.